REASONS TO CHOOSE TRUCK DEPOT FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL TRUCK NEEDS:
- 50 plus combined years experience in the industry
- Family owned and operated
- Open 7 days a week
- Bonded DMV dealer / licensed verifier
- We service what we sell (ASE certified mechanics on duty Mon-Sat)
- 7 bay service area and truck paint & body shop on site
- Receive important announcements direct to email
- Financing - Click here for finance information
- 5 year 100k mile warranties available
- Delivery available anywhere in the US
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1-1 Why buy from Truck Depot?
Truck Depot Specialized in only Commercial Trucks, our inventory consists mainly of Low Mileage, Local X-Government, Fleet Maintained vehilces.
1-2 What's a Fleet Maintained Vehicle?
Fleet Maintained Vehicles are vehicles that are owned by government agencies, or large corporations. These agencies own hundreds of vehicles at a time.
1-3 Why is a Fleet Maintained Vehicle Good for me?
Fleet maintained vehicles go through regular inspections and services set in intervals by the owning agency or corporation. Whether they are driven or not while part of the fleet they are throughly inspected to DOT standards and recieve regular service of all vital fluids and running gear. This means the vehilce received top quality care and this type of care usually prolongs the vehicle longevity.
2-1 Does Truck Depot accept trades?
Yes, Truck Depot accepts trades of all makes and models. Bring your trade in and come see us.
2-2 Does Truck Depot buy Commercial Trucks?
Yes, Truck Depot buys commercial trucks. Bring in your truck and we will make a deal.
3-1 Does Truck Depot offer warranties on their vehicles?
Truck Depot has contracted with many warranty companies to offer full driveterrain packages on just about any vehicle sold. Contact Truck Depot for more warrany information.
3-2 Does Truck Depot offer financing on their vehicles?
Yes, Truck Depot has a team of Lenders to work with just about anyone's credit.